The Directorate of Quality Assurance at Arrupe Jesuit University is looking for a competent and passionate undergraduate student who can work as a Quality Assurance Intern. He/she will be required to play an administrative supportive role in issues related to quality assurance, innovation and research.
The duties/responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Intern will include:
- Creating and updating documentation for AJU’s Quality Management System;
- Assisting in ensuring that departmental activities are adequately publicized;
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and reviews;
- Assisting in the development and evaluation of policies, practices and new tools;
- Inputting and analysing data;
- Attending periodically to research and innovation matters;
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- The candidate must:
- be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at Arrupe Jesuit University;
- have an interest and passion for quality assurance and management;
- able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- have a desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities
- possess good communication and writing skills;
- be enthusiastic and friendly; familiar with AJU’s culture and diversity; able to work under minimal supervision and follow protocol and standard operating procedures.
Applicants must submit an application with the following documents: application letter, an internship eligibility letter from the applicant’s university/college, certified copies of academic certificates, national identity card/International passport, birth certificate and detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Officer
Arrupe Jesuit University,16 Link Road, Mt Pleasant, Harare
Email applications to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 27 October 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The successful candidate will be expected to hold the position of Quality Assurance Intern for one year.
Further inquiries or questions about this advert should be directed to the Human Resources Officer through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB AJU is an equal opportunity employer as stipulated by its non-discriminatory policy.